Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lazy Afternoon

"Sunday morning, rain is falling Steal some covers, share some skin".



Oh well, its Sunday and I am on my work (ppffft!). I thought it will be cool working on Sundays but right now I just can feel the coolness of it. Gosh! I just can't believe I accepted work on Sundays. My body will always tell me that it is Sunday and I should be resting.

How I wish that I am on a quiet farm listening to the birds chirping and the sound of the wind. Sometimes I think that if I will get old (hopefully not sooner!>), I will going to buy a small farm outside the city and live there. I still haven't think of getting married (It will never happen.. eeeewww! Not in a million years!!).

Anyways, I am here now in the computer laboratory overseeing my students finishing their activities. Blah blah blah!

____________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment