Saturday, May 21, 2011

Civil Service Exam Experience


I just finished my Civil Service Exam this morning. It was quite an experience to share. I woke up 4:35 in the morning feeling sleepy still. I took a bath and selected my best shirt. Then, off I go. I went first in McDonalds Ilustre to take a breakfast, order Big Breakfast McDo (Php. 95.00..). Then, I arrived at UM Matina Campus @ 6:01 am. The gate was still closed at that time (I dont know why. Maybe they are hiding something.). My room number is 38 and its in the farthest building in UM Matina. The DPT building. Gosh. It took me 10 minutes walking from the gate towards the building. (Gggggrrrrr....).

I found my room and entered. A few examinees are already there but the examiner and the proctor are still doing some preparation so we waited for a few minutes for them to finish. The exam strated @ exactly 8:10 am 'cause there still some preliminaries to finish for each examinees (hmmmm pretty boring..).

I started answering in the Math part 'cause for me it is the most easy section. Then, I continued in some other parts. I have difficulty in answering some reading comprehension and analogy questions.

I finished 15 minutes ahead of time. Some of my answers are "bintot-bintot". I just hope that I will pass the exam. I still need to wait 45 days.

____________________________________________________________________

24 comments:

  1. Hello mark! kaya ayo to nimo uie... good luck.. para magkita ta sa gobyerno puhon.. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha i know the feeling kung magtake ug CSE....hehehhe
    nagsakit gani ako liog....hehehehe
    Good luck mark!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. February 05, 2012
    Congratulations We love to see your success here!

    The SMART Foundation of education is what we believe a one reason of successfully passing the exam.

    However, the statistics remain to show that 90% failed. And one identified reason of failure is due to COMING TO EXAMINATION UNPREPARED!

    There are still many people who believe that REVIEW is a better form of preparation.

    And I know one man who even can share his experties, knowledge and COACHING experience in helping examinees or prospects to GET HIGH CHANCE OF PASSING...

    Just in case you have a heart of helping others too, please share the webpage:
    http://jonsihay.blogspot.com

    Or please help them by letting them visit the site:
    www.lpid.weebly.com

    Salamat!

    Or you can call the person:
    NOW: 0906 5327 448
    look for ENGR. JONATHAN E. SIHAY
    (Though oftentimes, he is busy but
    I feel he finds time to entertain you. Many of his clients are ARRANGED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS! If you wish to, I believe to call or contact him now.)

    --jae

    ReplyDelete
  4. @engr sihay - thank you for commenting. yes it has been quite a rough day when I took my exam. but eventually, I passed.

    I saved the number and I will just contact if anyone is interested.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Marco
    Feb 06, 2012 4:59pm

    It's really great to have you replied the post. I treasure it and it's an honor!
    If ever you can find some common interests that we may mutually have, i hope it would be both a relational and helpful to your readers. I congratulate you for the value you have extended back to your audience specially like me! GodBless you!

    About the Civil Service Exam, maybe there are some of your friends who may wish to apply. WE have a REVISED 2012 Application Form, Official from CSC.

    Please let then download the PDF file at:
    http://lpid.weebly.com/downloads.html

    Engr. Sihay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you passed the exam! Thanks for sharing your experience! For comprehensive and affordable civil service exam tutorials, you may click here.

    ReplyDelete