Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My New Years Resolution


It has been a tradition for us Filipinos to make a New Years resolution. Here is my own rendition:
1. I will focus on my studies.
2. I will make my projects on time.
3. I will help on house errands.
4. I will plan a diet and strictly impose it for myself.
5. I will never drink liquor again.
6. I will not engage into a relationship.
7. I will share my blessings to the needy.
8. I will not make any mistakes.
9. I will balance my time properly.
and lastly but surely will be the most important one:
10. I WILL NEVER MAKE ANY RESOLUTIONS AGAIN!!!

I will really follow and impose strictly these resolutions to myself. I hope i can.

____________________________________________________________________

11 comments:

  1. your planning to loose weight? "ever wonder who your loosing it for"- alanis" --nice place here

    ReplyDelete
  2. if ur planning to diet and loose some weight, "do u ever wonder who you're loosing its for" (-so alanis)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have wonderful resolutions. Just focus on it and you will be able to attain it. I call mine "goals" . some call it "top priorities". To each their own. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "8. I will not make any mistakes."

    You're not being hard on yourself, with this, are you? Lol. Tell me when you've accomplished that. I've never heard of anyone sho has ever done that. Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol yr resolutions are too difficult. like the never make mistakes, never drink liquor, never make resolutions =p good luck in achieving them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ayos yan, pwere yung number 5. haha. Bloghopped. Ingat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so nice. me I don't have any new years resolution but to gain weight, because I look like a bamboo stick. well good luck, I hope you accomplish them all

    ReplyDelete