Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Things to do in 2015


Okay! So since its a new year, I need to plan the things I want to accomplish before the end of 2015. So here it is:

1. Go back to BLOGGING!!! Oh please please!!! Myself, I know you can do it!! Just write, I know you love it myself! hahahaha
2. Go to church once a week.
3. Complete the Bisita Iglesia during the holy week.
4. Less teaching/work load (YEEEESSS!!!!)
5. Vacation for a week.
6. I want to buy or print a tshirt supporting MJ Lastimosa, Miss Universe Philippines 2014. I am a huge fan.
7. More ME time.
8. Buy something expensive for myself!
9. Read a lot.
10. Just be HAPPY!!
11 onwards is reserved for more things to come.. hahahahahah

____________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment